We were pleased to be back performing joint replacement surgery at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital this week in July 2020. Strict mechanisms are in place to reduce risk and select appropriate patients for surgery.
Our first joint replacement patient Dave commented
"I would just like to say a very big thank you to you and all the team at Nuffield Leeds for my successful Total Hip Replacement operation which you performed earlier this week.
Waiting all these months has been very challenging, even though understandable given the havoc wreaked by Cov19, and I do hope you will now be able to help all the others who find themselves in similar circumstances.
I am and will remain a very willing advocate for your surgical skill, expertise and approachable demeanour."
- Private surgery recommences at Leeds Nuffield post COVID 19
- Yoga after total hip replacement
- Local surgeon celebrates 100th robot-assisted operation
- Harrogate Hospital: behind the scenes of a hip replacement
- Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital Tour