This guide has been created by Mr Stephen Kirk (Hip Specialist Physiotherapist) & Mr Jon Conroy (Consultant Hip Surgeon) as a guide to rehabilitation post hip arthroscopy with FAI surgery and/or labral repair. As outlined in the document, decisions on patient’s progression with exercises must be done on an individual clinically reasoned basis depending on the patient’s presentation. We would recommend the following processes are adhered to when starting the rehabilitation process.
Read more by clicking here
- Yoga after total hip replacement
- Local surgeon celebrates 100th robot-assisted operation
- Harrogate Hospital: behind the scenes of a hip replacement
- Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital Tour
- We now have national specific private surgery outcomes