This guide has been created by Mr Stephen Kirk (Hip Specialist Physiotherapist) & Mr Jon Conroy (Consultant Hip Surgeon) as a guide to rehabilitation post hip arthroscopy with FAI surgery and/or labral repair. As outlined in the document, decisions on patient’s progression with exercises must be done on an individual clinically reasoned basis depending on the patient’s presentation. We would recommend the following processes are adhered to when starting the rehabilitation process.
Read more by clicking here
- First Certificate presented at Royal College of Surgeons Diplomates Ceremony
- Patient engagement event Weetwood Hall Leeds Feb 2018
- Post Hip Arthroscopy Physiotherapy Guide
- Prehabilitation on for hip surgery patients
- Bone idol lends a hand to youngsters!