Local hip and knee specialist Jon Conroy has celebrated his 100th robot-assisted operation at Nuffield Health Hospital in Leeds.
1. Jon Conroy has performed 100 hip and knee replacement operations using state-of-the-art robotic arm technology
2. The robot works alongside surgeons to improve the accuracy and precision of operations
3. Jon Conroy became the first surgeon North of London to use robot-assisted techniques in 2017
Hip and knee surgeon Jon Conroy was thrown a celebratory cake-cutting ceremony at Nuffield Health Hospital Leeds after completing his 100th robot-assisted operation.
After performing the first procedure using the robot in 2017, the surgeon and his team have been helping private patients locally for the last two years.
- Yoga after total hip replacement
- Local surgeon celebrates 100th robot-assisted operation
- Harrogate Hospital: behind the scenes of a hip replacement
- Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital Tour
- We now have national specific private surgery outcomes