At the RCS Diplomates Ceremony in Manchester Town Hall on 8 November 2017, Mr Ayman Sorial was presented with his RCS Senior Clinical Fellowship Certificate, after successfully completing the Harrogate Hip Fellowship at the Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, between August 2015 and August 2016. This was the first time a Fellowship Certificate has been presented at a Diplomates Ceremony.
Read more by clicking here.
- First Certificate presented at Royal College of Surgeons Diplomates Ceremony
- Patient engagement event Weetwood Hall Leeds Feb 2018
- Post Hip Arthroscopy Physiotherapy Guide
- Prehabilitation on for hip surgery patients
- Bone idol lends a hand to youngsters!