Its the Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN)
The Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN) is the independent, government-mandated source of information about private healthcare, working to empower patients to make better-informed choices of care provider.
PHIN is a not-for-profit organisation that exists to make more robust information about private healthcare available than ever before, and to improve data quality and transparency.
- Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital Tour
- We now have national specific private surgery outcomes
- First Certificate presented at Royal College of Surgeons Diplomates Ceremony
- Patient engagement event Weetwood Hall Leeds Feb 2018
- Post Hip Arthroscopy Physiotherapy Guide